Summer Blankets for you & your Little Ones!
- Summer Blankets for you & your Little Ones!
- May 10, 2021
Spring is in the air! The days are longer, the sun is brighter and the skies are bluer. The surroundings are more vibrant and colourful. Spring does indeed bring with it, a lot of warmth and cheer.
But the one thing that does not change is the comfort we want to ensure for our little ones. Along with the shift in our clothing and the material we use for our bed linen, it is imperative to make the same transition in the material we select for our children’s blankets. These need to be made “summer ready” just as much as the other household linen.
Read on, to know more about our tips for the perfect spring blankets!
- Make no compromise when it comes to the material for your little one’s blanket. A fabric that is soft and smooth to the touch should be your go-to fabric. Super soft flano & fleece works best for even the most delicate of skins and is a cool and comfortable option, especially in an AC room. Check it out HERE.
- The touch and feel of a blanket is just one half of the story. Forget about those bulky throws. Select a blanket that is also light in weight so as to ensure a comfortable and good night’s sleep for your little one.
- Spring would not feel like spring if the colours were not in sync with the season. Blankets in shades of light blue or green will repel heat, which is the need of the hour in rising temperatures outside.
- Patterned blankets are perfect to stimulate your child’s senses, whilst keeping in line with the spring theme! Florals or patterns with nature as the main theme will work well for this season. Check out these fun, patterned blankets HERE.
- Layer, layer and layer! This is the perfect solution when you wish to take your toddler out for an early morning or late evening stroll. Multiple layers can be added or discarded depending on the weather and the comfort of your child.
The primary goal is our baby’s comfort and making him/her feel as snug and secure as possible. So, whether you are looking for a blanket for the night or nap time, or for a peaceful stroll outdoors, our tips will ensure you are prepared at all times!