- WARRANTY POLICY
Reliance Retail Limited, having its registered office at 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai - 400002, Maharashtra (“Reliance”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating the mobile application/ website at https://www.porticoindia.com/ (“Platform”), through which it inter alia facilitates the sale and purchase of bed, bath and top of bed solutions (“Products”) to the users of the Platform (“User” or “you” or “your”). Upon your acceptance of terms and conditions as set out under this policy (“Warranty Policy”), we provide this warranty to you that the Products will be free from manufacturing defects and defects in design, (“Warranty”) :
- Warranty Period: The Warranty provided under this Warranty Policy shall commence on the date of purchase of Product by you from the Platform, and shall be valid for a period of 30 (Thirty) days (“Warranty Period”).
- Eligibility: To be eligible for this Warranty, you must present a valid invoice in respect of the Product, as and when requested by us or our representative(s).
- Warranty Conditions :This Warranty is limited to the following conditions:
damage arising to the Product due to manufacturing defects, design, workmanship (“Damaged Product”) during the Warranty Period.
referred to as “Warranty Conditions”.
- Reliance Responsibilities: Subject to fulfillment of Warranty Conditions and during the Warranty Period, Reliance will (a) replace the Damaged Product with new Product, or (b) refund to you the purchase price of the Damaged Product, as per the following:
Replacement of the Damaged Product will also be delivered to the address where such Damaged Product was originally shipped. The damaged product will be first picked up from the shipping address. Once the return product is delivered back to Portico, replacement product will be shipped to the shipping address. However, at our discretion and upon your request, we may agree to ship the replaced Product at an address other than the original Product delivery address.
Refunds, if any, shall be credited subject to the following: (i) in case of pre-paid orders, refund shall be credited to the same account through which the original order for the Product(s) and its payment thereof, was made; and (ii) in case of cash-on-delivery orders, refund shall be credited only to bank account shared by the registered customer. A valid refund claim under the Warranty Policy shall only be processed upon successful pick up of the Damaged Product by us.
- Exclusions: This Warranty does not cover following type of damages, defects or does not cover any damages to the Product occurring due to natural wear and tear, improper maintenance, wrong handling, excessive loading, negligence in use. Further, damage caused due to inappropriate use shall not qualify for Warranty. Reliance’s decision shall be final with respect to nature of defect and applicability of Warranty.
- Disclaimer: Reliance shall not, under any circumstance, whether as a result of breach of contract or warranty, tort, or otherwise, be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including loss of profits or revenues or any other costs or damages. This Warranty shall not in any manner extend to personal injury and/ or death caused by the User’s own negligence or omissions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the remedies in this Warranty are your sole and exclusive remedies and Reliance’s total liability, relating to or arising out of your purchase or use of Product or damage thereto, regardless of the type or cause of such damage or the characterization of the claim asserted (whether in contract or tort), shall not under any circumstances exceed the Product’s purchase price as on the invoice. This Warranty does not cover: (a) minor imperfections in the Product that broadly meet design specifications, or imperfections that do not materially alter the Product’s functionality; and (b) claims arising out of the Product’s dissimilarity with the images appearing on the Platform. You are required to satisfy yourself regarding the suitability of the Product before making any purchase. Reliance does not make any representation or warranty as to the suitability of the Product for any particular use. Reliance is not liable to fulfill any responsibility in case of an invalid or wrongful Warranty claim. Reliance makes no assurance, representation or warranty that the replaced Product will be identical or similar to the Product you purchased. Reliance reserves the right to be the sole judge as to whether the Product is a Damaged Product and its decision in this regard shall be final. Reliance further reserves the right to charge the claimant for any reasonable and applicable costs and expenses (at prevailing rates) relating to or arising out of the repair or replacement of the Product.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Warranty Policy shall be governed by laws of India and all claims arising from this Warranty Policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Amendment: Reliance reserves the right to modify or amend the terms and conditions herein due to change(s) in availability of services, Products and/ or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations and law, with or without notice.
- Contact Us: If you want to make a Warranty claim during the Warranty Period, please contact our customer support team at the details provided below, along with the invoice and Product details, who will assist you with the Warranty claim process:
Contact Details: [email protected]